Culinary Cooking Enhance The Great Taste with Essential Oils
The Great Taste of Culinary Cooking with Essential Oils.
Essential Oils being concentrated they are 50-70 times more therapeutically potent than the herbs or plants they are derived from. When using essential oils preparing your favorite dishes a little drop goes a long way making your purchase of these oils last longer before odering again.
Some essential oils that can be used as spices are Basil Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Clove Oil, Fennel Oil, Ginger Oil, Lemon Oil, Marjoram Oil, Nutmeg Oil, Oregano Oil, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil CT cineol, Sage Oil, Spearmint Oil, Tarragon Oil, Coriander Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Mandarin Oil, Orange Oil, Wintergreen Oil, Black Pepper Oil, and Thyme Oil.
For recipes that serves 6-10 people, add 1-2 drops of an essential oil and stir in after cooking and just before serving, so the essential oil does not evaporate.
Cooking Tips With Essential Oils:
- Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, or Nutmeg Oils, can be added to spice up gingersnap cookies. Use the toothpick application method.
- Lemon, Orange, Mandarin, or Tangerine Oils, can be added to a sponge or bundit cake recipe.
- Peppermint or Spearmint Oil can be added to chocolate cake, brownie, or frosting recipes.
- Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Clove or Ginger Oil can be used in pumpkin pie or spice cake recipes.
- Oregano, Marjoram, Thyme, or Basil can be put in tomato sauses for spaghetti, pizza, ravioli, and lasagna recipes. Use the toothpick method of application.
- Lemon, Clove, Orange, Tangerine, or Peppermint Oil can be added to enhance the flavor of puddings and fruit pies. Add 1-2 drops for 4-8 servings.
- Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Orange, Tangerine, Lemon, Peppermint, Wintergreen, or Melissa Oil, can be used to make herbal teas. Mix 2 drops essential oil with 1 tsp. of (blue agave nectar) and stir into a cup of warm water.
- Lemon, Orange, Mandarin, Tangerine, or Peppermint can be mixed into a cool refreshing drink. Mix several drops of essential oil with 1 tsp. of (blue agave nectar) and add to a pitcher of cold water.
- Cinnamon, Clove, Lavender, Basil, German or Roman Chamomile, or Lemon can be used to flavor (blue agave nectar). Warm the blue agave until it becomes a thin liquid, then stir in your favorite oil.